£32740/annum + Great Benefits
Up to £32,740 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits
An RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in palliative care and hospices is required to join a leading North London based hospice.
Details of this RGN Hospice Nurse vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
* 37.5 hours per week on a flexible shift pattern
* An excellent annual salary of up to £32,740 depending on experience plus unsocial hours enhancements where applicable
* Fantastic staff benefits including life assurance, private medical cover, a company pension scheme or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, a range of retail and leisure discounts and much more
* Ongoing training and development opportunities
As Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse, you will assess patients and will plan, implement and evaluate care for patients living with a range of conditions including cancer, heart failure and respiratory disease and will focus on delivering the highest standards of care and quality of life.
The ideal candidate for this RGN Hospice Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA/RN1
* Strong clinical skills and knowledge, with a specialist area of interest within palliative care
* Post-registration experience in oncology, HIV and in the management of complex, long-term conditions such as heart failure and respiratory disease
* A passion for providing the highest standards of nursing care
* You will be ambitious. dynamic and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
In partner with CV-Library