£60000 – £80000/annum £60,000 to £80,000
We are recruting for an experienced Marketing Manager to work for a manufacturing company located in the Brighouse, West Yorkshire area.
We are looking for applicants who are creative, hands-on leader, with experience of managing a Design Team and developing design strategies and visual directions for major brands.
Responsible for maintaining brand consistency across all consumer touch points including packaging, point of sale and other multi-media marketing materials, and as such should have experience in these areas and in the associated repro and print processes.
You will also manage the design studio cost centre to budget. They will be responsible for leading and developing the design team.
* Develop the design strategy and visual direction of the brand through managing and influencing Senior stakeholders to deliver innovation and future growth in line with the business strategy.
* Lead the design team in the delivery of the design strategy and manage the artwork resources for the business.
* Generate the visual strategy and direction for the Brand in line with the Brand and company strategy.
* Drive innovation, creativity and diversity in all areas of the business.
* Act as the visual Brand guardian for the business, responsible for setting, maintaining consistency and driving continuous improvement of the quality standards of all creative work wherever the customer sees the brand.
* Manage the efficient workflow of projects through the studio and allocating specific projects to the relevant designer, challenging and validating briefs where necessary.
* Facilitate good communication between all departments to enable the smooth running of projects.
* Influence cross functional teams to break down any barriers to creativity to protect the integrity of the brand.
* Lead and drive implementation of the analysis of visual and commercial trends, suppliers, competitor and market place intelligence in order to inform the creative direction of the visual look of the Brand to achieve optimum sales, continuous improvement and optimum brand perception.
* To promote the design resource within the business up to board level, raising the awareness of the importance of creativity and how it can drive sales.
* Build strong inter-team relationships to encourage efficient, strong communications.
* Lead, develop and motivate the design team.
* Keep design team informed on wider issues in the business and potential new developments in the industry, business and production processes to ensure outputs are efficient and minimise cost wherever possible.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
* Proven track record in leading the design direction of a brand over time.
* Thorough understanding of brand building.
* Degree or equivalent in a related discipline.
* Good presentation skills.
* Experienced in Apple Mac design/artwork and photo manipulation software.
* Experienced in packaging, POS and marketing materials.
* Knowledge of print and repro processes.
* Art direction of photoshoots, preferably FMCG.
* Experience of leading and managing a diverse group of stakeholders.
You will be paid a basic salary of between £60,000 to £80,000 / annum (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits
In partner with CV-Library