The Training Room
Job Ref: 211451013
Nationwide- – United Kingdom
Salary £ – £ – Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time
* Unlimited Interviews
* The ability to study and work from home
* 3 Years career support
* National opportunities
Create the future with an exciting new career in Software Engineering.
The Training Room are searching for passionate IT enthusiasts eager to code a new and exciting future from the comfort of their own home.
If you’re driven by challenges and pride yourself on your problem-solving capabilities, then Software Development is the profession for you, and we’re here to help you launch the career you are meant for.
We provide a course to help entry level talent gain industry desired certification before matching graduates with flexible opportunities across our corporate partner network. Our support extends to 3 years and includes guaranteed interviews throughout that time.
No experience? No problem! Our self-paced learning model will provide you with everything you need to become a certified Software Developer online in as little as 12 weeks.
You’ll gain the following certifications:
* Microsoft Software Fundamentals (MTA) Develop your understanding of core programming, object-oriented programming, general software development, web applications, desktop applications and databases
* Python v 3.85 Develop a standalone language in this course. Once you complete this course, you’ll have the knowledge of using Python for data structure, functions and classes, input and outputs (keyboards, screens and files), and object-oriented programming
* Oracle OCA Java SE 8 Programmer Learn the syntax and structure that surrounds Java programming language to create Java applications – master data types, operators and decision control structures
* Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Utilise this leading certification and develop competencies in data modification, built-in functions, group and aggregate data and implementing error handling. Cover all necessary topics ready for the 20461 exam
* OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II Develop your understanding on topics such as functional programming, basics of object-oriented programming and application of knowledge in database work. Cover all fundamental aspects of Java programming and demonstrate your skills to your employer that you are proficient in Java technologies and use industry standard best practices.
* Beginning C# 7 Programming Gain knowledge of C# programming, including the concepts such as desktop, cloud, and cross-platform programming, making use of data sources. Also understand the basic and advanced concepts of C# programming and provide hands-on learning with the real-world scenarios.
The career you’ve always wanted is as little as 3 months away. What are you waiting for?
CLICK APPLY for more information on this incredible opportunity