Job Ref: 210487535
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire- Nottinghamshire- United Kingdom
Salary £80000.00 – £60000.00 Annum – Permanent
Location – Surrey
Salary – £Competitive plus benefits
Are you an experienced Toxicologist looking for your next role with a leading global business?
Our client are a global leading name across a number of consumer markets who produce a variety of products which are household names. They have a strong concentration on sustainability and ethics as well as having a keen focus on looking after their employees.
They are now looking to recruit a Senior Toxicologist in order to look after health safety assessment of their products. The successful incumbent will carry out risk assessment of products and product safety, commercialization and post-market observation. There will also be involvement in continuous improvement and project management.
* Document risk assessments
* Represent Product Safety to internal and external stakeholders on different projects.
* Communicate product safety guidance and compliance information,
* Representing the business in trade association groups.
* Lead and manage chemical characterization analyses, biocompatibility and in vitro and in vivo toxicology.
* Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Good Clinical Practices (GCP).
* Work in accordance with leadership behaviours, policies and procedures
* Degree in Toxicology, Biomedical or related field
* Familiarity of industry, scientific safety and risk assessment practices, principles and procedures.
* Understanding of toxicological testing.
* Knowledge of regulatory science, risk assessment practices andnational/international quality management system requirements (ISO, EU, EC, ECHA, USFDA, CPSC, ANSES)
* Strong communication and technical writing skills
* Effective communicator
* Ability to work efficiently and autonomously in order to manage multiple tasks
* Ability to travel up to 20% (domestic and international)
* Demonstrated proficiency working within SAP database environments and Microsoft programs.
* Competitive basic salary
* Performance related bonus
* Private healthcare
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Share scheme options
For more information or to apply, please contact Chris Vinter or alternatively visit our recruitment website.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency