Ideal Personnel & Recruitment Solutions Limited
Job Ref: 211644458
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire- Buckinghamshire- United Kingdom
Salary £34000.00 – £30000.00 Annum – Permanent
Our client has a vacancy for a CNC Machinist to join their team. You will be working in an environment that works to the highest standards where engineering teams and products are at the leading edge of the industry.
• Generate and adapt CNC programmes using relevant programming system.
• Set and operate tooling and machinery effectively.
• Produce precision components in a production environment.
• Manufacture machined components to engineering drawings, using set work instructions and schedules.
• Work to production targets maintaining accurate quality records and documentation.
• Use manual inspection equipment to perform quality checks.
• Manual turning when required.
• Use of various engineering and workshop equipment when required
• Be involved in improvement activities
• Problem solving.
• Maintain high housekeeping standards.
• Have a positive attitude to safety & quality.
• To have active participation in team meetings
• Ability to work to production plans
• Previous CNC machine experience
• Education to GCSE level C and above or equivalent
• Excellent Customer Care Skills
• The ability to learn Quickly
• To deliver to tight deadlines
• Be compliant to company processes
• Be self-motivated and able to work with minimal guidance
• A good team player
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available